Wood-Plastic Composites (WPC) is a new type of composite materials booming at home and abroad in recent years . It refers to the new wood materials using more than 2 0 % - 5 0 % polyethylene , polypropylene , PVC , instead of the usual resin adhesives , with more than 3 5 % - 7 0 % of wood powder , rice husk , straw and other waste plant fiber mixed into new wood materials , such as extrusion , molding and injection molding .Mainly used in building materials , furniture , logistics and packaging and other industries .Mix plastic and wood powder in a certain proportion , called squeezed wood - plastic composite sheet .
1. Looks and feels like natural wood but less timber problems;
2. 100% recycle, eco-friendly, saving forest resources;
3. Moisture/Water resistant, less rotten, proven under salt water condition;
4. Barefoot friendly, anti-slip, less cracking, less warping;
5. Requires no painting, no glue, low maintenance;
6. Weather resistant, suitable from minus 40 to 60°c;
7. Easy to install and clean, low labor cost.