The floor made of composite materials is called wood-plastic floor. In fact, its raw materials are mainly recycled plastics and wood phenol, which is formed in the production of high density fiber, and then the two materials are mixed in one way, which is extruded into different floor materials1. Looks and feels like natural wood but less timber problems;
2. 100% recycle, eco-friendly, saving forest resources;
3. Moisture/Water resistant, less rotten, proven under salt water condition;
4. Barefoot friendly, anti-slip, less cracking, less warping;
5. Requires no painting, no glue, low maintenance;
6. Weather resistant, suitable from minus 40 to 60°c;
7. Easy to install and clean, low labor cost.