Wood-plastic flooring is a new type of environment-friendly wood-plastic composite material, which is produced in the process of producing medium and high density fiberboard. The main materials of wood plastic outdoor floor are PE and wood powder or bamboo powder. After adding auxiliary agent and mixing at high speed, granulation is carried out, and then the granular material is extruded into profile by extruder. This kind of floor can be used in landscape, villa and other outdoor platforms.
1. Looks and feels like natural wood but less timber problems;
2. 100% recycle, eco-friendly, saving forest resources;
3. Moisture/Water resistant, less rotten, proven under salt water condition;
4. Barefoot friendly, anti-slip, less cracking, less warping;
5. Requires no painting, no glue, low maintenance;
6. Weather resistant, suitable from minus 40 to 60°c;
7. Easy to install and clean, low labor cost.